About a month ago one of my good friends came home for a quick visit, so we decided to get some of our girlfriends together. I've been terrible about keeping in touch with everyone, but it is so fun to see how my old high school friends have changed, and their cute little growing families.
As we were all sitting around talking about our babies, birth, and other important motherly things; someone made the comment, "Who would have thought we would all be sitting here talking about our kids instead of our boyfriends and who we were fighting with at the time!" Oh how being a Mom changes you! I was such a brat in my teenage years... I was selfish, I was concerned about such stupid things, I was a fighter, and I was just actually MEAN! Now I cry on a daily basis over milestones in my child's life (plus I'm a bit emo pregnant!), I nearly pass out at the sight of a 2 yr olds cut head, I'm lucky to make it out of my sweats for the day, and on a Friday night you will find me at home watching Little Bear and asleep by 10! Needless to say life is a tad bit different. I love to chat about old times. I have the best memories with these girls too. It was so fun to get together and see everyone. Plus, I think we all some adorable kids!






6 comments:
I love that you posted this. It's fun to see everyone's kids!! I was just thinking the same thoughts the other day though. It's so much more fun to talk about mommy things than all the dramatics of high school, who would have thought. Ah, look at us now. I feel old haha
K I didn't know Noelle or Dana had another baby. And Trinly has gotten SO big since the last time I saw her! How fun that you all got together.
How cute. Wish i had friends who had kids. How fun.
This is a great picture! You all are such cute mommies.
How fun I love getting together with friends. I never congratulated you on having another baby. you are going to love having a girl they are so much fun!
I thought it was fun to watch you girls and your kids. They are so cute.
Post a Comment