Monday, May 4, 2009

Arizona Va K... much needed

Last week we got to go on a little family vacation. It was much needed too! We went with the Randall family to Arizona. The Thompson's have a sweet home there & they let Amy have some time there. We stayed in a really nice part of Peoria, & in a beautiful home with a swimming pool & country club that had lots to do. I loved just laying out around the pool & having a little R&R! All the cacti & trees were in bloom & it was around 90 degrees everyday!
Nash swimming in the pool. He was a nightmare with the pool. His fav thing to do was to jump off the edge into the water.

We went to this amazing zoo & aquarium while we there. Nash loved it!



This is our hike we went on. L to R, Sloan, Mark, Jack, Taylor, Debbie, Nash, Amy, Rhett, & Parker & Logan in the front!


Grandma Randall playing with Nash!



Wishing he could swim with the big boys!


At the zoo we could feed the Girrafes! I never knew they had tongues like that... Nash even touched it's tongue...yuck!



The aquarium.. as you can see Nash could hardly hold still for a pic!



Our family getting ready to go on a boat ride!
We really had such a fun time! It was so nice of Mark's family to let us all stay there. Usually when I go on Vacation I'm really ready to come home by the end, but not this trip. I just wanted to stay in AZ & enjoy the sun. I hope we get to go again!








6 comments:

Megan and Alyvia said...

FUN!! Totally jealous you were in such nice weather! Looks like Nash enjoyed himself!! (:

Kristin said...

That zoo looks awesome! I am a zoo lover. The weather looks very envious.

Collins Crew said...

hey thanks again for all the sweet comments you always leave, totally makes my day. love az right! so fun that the fam gotta come. vacations are the best- they always bring ya closer together it seems like. nash really is such a little stud. i need to get him and maggie togther when im back in town visitng!

Kendall said...

Next time your going to have to bring Izybel and me....You know we would have made the Va K SOOO much better!!~

Fullmer said...

It may look like we have fun! BUT look at all your pictures from AZ that looks like such a blast!!!! I am so jealous!!!
aww thanks i like my hair but the purple is coming out.. so i will just stick with my dark hair! hahahaha!!! how are you??

Emily said...

I love Arizona! If it weren’t so dang dry there, that’s where I’d choose to settle. Sounds like you had tons of fun, not to mention, you look all pretty and tan! Also, Cassie sure looked beautiful for prom!