
The Day after Halloween, my Dad & Julie had a big bash at their house. Nash was a chicken the day of Halloween & he hated the suit. So for the party he was a little John Deere Cowboy! He was so cute & the party was a blast!

Me & my cousin Krystal...we are both princesses I just have my crown on!

Justin dressed to match Nash & I was a Princess!!!

Me & my little cowboy Nash!

Nash & Dad!

Lovin' the pearls!

Nash & his cousin Kenna! He was Halloweened OUT!
8 comments:
We had so much fun at the party! I'm so glad your dad and Julie threw one. We'll have to be sure and dress up next year for sure. We love being with you guys!
Wow. Nash looks exactly like Justin in that hat, when he was little. Have you ever seen that picture?
Looks like a fun party!
Hailey- this is Stef "Ball" Collins now, I found your blog through Destinys- hope ya don't mind. I just have to tell you how ADORABLE your little man is! Being a mom is the best right? You look like such a cute mom too! Hope everything is going good with your little fam, it was so fun to see what you've been up to. My blog is set to "private" but I'd love to send you an invite to it if you want one, e-mail me at stefanie_b21@hotmail.com and I'll e-mail you back an invite. Hope to hear from ya soon, Stef
Hey cute little cowboy! Jax has those same boots and do you think we could find them on Halloween?! Nope, so my little cowboy had Jordans on! OH well huh?! I want to meet that little Nash- he looks like quite the character! He is so stinkin cute!
Hailey- How are you? It was good to hear from you. I love how you can find so many people through blogs, it is very convenient. Your little boy is so cute! Gotta love the mohawks right!
I am glad you have a blog. I like looking at Stef's and Natalie's, and they both want me to start one but I just haven't done it. Maybe I will, looks like a lot of people do! I just think I won't do it. Who knows?? Anyway, Your blog is really cute! Nash is adoreable!
Hey!! Glad you stopped by our blog. I didn't know you guys had a little boy...he is adorable!! Isn't being a mom the greatest thing ever (sometimes the hardest, haha) but so worth it!!
Anyways it was fun hearing from you, and catching up through the blogging world.
Post a Comment