Hailey, I don't know if you know this yet, but it is just a movie. A fictional one at that. (HA) Hey 2 days off pop and candy and I'm going strong. I'm not giving in. And I did have one extreme headache last night, but its gone today. Thank heavens. oh, and what's up with not being invited to Nash's 1st birthday party. Come on, where's the love?
My name is Hailey. Justin & I have been married now for 4 yrs.We have 2 kids. Nash 3, and our sweet baby Scout.We live a simple life in a little town & wouldn't have it any other way!
1 comment:
Hailey, I don't know if you know this yet, but it is just a movie. A fictional one at that. (HA)
Hey 2 days off pop and candy and I'm going strong. I'm not giving in. And I did have one extreme headache last night, but its gone today. Thank heavens. oh, and what's up with not being invited to Nash's 1st birthday party. Come on, where's the love?
Post a Comment